hai..
Pata nahi usko kis gali ka kutta
kata hai jab se dkutprnt paagal ho
gaya hai.

Continued...
53144 wasim20khan 2012-02-17 20:15:54

s-nerd
30823 Billgates6060 2012-02-17 20:19:56

Lol why don't u contact live help than creating a topic to make a controversy ?
55634 piyush786 2012-02-17 20:21:45

Hmm very bad condemnable.
58618 dkutprnt 2012-02-17 20:25:18

So far I have discussed, debated and fought with many users here. I have my own thoughts, understanding. I never follow footsteps of anybody blindly. I use my rational mind to judge and analyse things. Not necessary that all agree with me.

But I always considered it fight between views. I never have personal grudge with anybody. Yes its my habit to give responses. I don't like to keep quiet. May be this considered as bad thing. But I don't bother.

I never consider anybody here as my enemy. Its utter foolish that if somebody doesn't agree with my thinking so he is my enemy. Obsolutely nonsense.

Inspite of so much forum fights I do not use abusive words except idiot.

Abusing behind is like back stabbing. They call me bevkuf. But I wonder why they never tried to prove directly in any topic? May be they have not enough intellectual level to do that.

THATS OK I DO NOT MIND. Even most sane personalities are abused and hated by many. I am not of that level so why should I bother?

If they get satisfaction by hating and abusing me, they can continue. I will take legal step. I won't like to degrade myself to that level.
58618 dkutprnt 2012-02-17 20:26:55

@Billgates6060: Lol why don't u contact live help than creating a topic to make a controversy ?

I wanted to reply. I have already reported. I have not abused in return.
55634 piyush786 2012-02-17 20:29:25

@dkutprnt: So far I have discussed, debated and fought with many users here. I have my own thoughts, understanding. I never follow footsteps of anybody blindly. ...

s-clap
21079 SPELSTER 2012-02-17 20:32:40

Kiska dushman hai yeh ?

Jo aisa samajta hai woh apna-apna naam reply karo ...

Atleast all will come to know the people involved who take him as his enemy ...

Maybe that will help in sorting out the differences s-smiley
53144 wasim20khan 2012-02-17 20:33:24

@dkutprnt: So far I have discussed, debated and fought with many users here. I have my own thoughts, understanding. I never follow footsteps of anybody blindly. ...

Gud attitude.