+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
Who is the Most Beautiful
TOPIC id: 121339
Replies: 15 - Views: 480
142358 HotGui 2012-03-24 01:51:54

Hey you Wapspellers!!
Which of the following two women are the most beautuful?
Please like the one who likes best.. Please like only one...

142358 HotGui 2012-03-24 01:52:05

Aishwarya Rai

-enlarge

Aishwarya Rai, the second child of Brindya and Krishnaraj Rai, was born blue-eyed like her grandfather. Over the years, the color slowly changed into the now famous grey-green. Aishwarya Rai is one of the highest-paid actresses in India's prolific movie industry. She began modeling at 14, appeared as the gorgeous new neighbor in Indian Pepsi commercials, and won the Miss World beauty pageant in 1994.

Rai made her film debut in 1991's forgettable Mamagaru. Her other early films included bombs like Iruvar and Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya, and even the Tamil-Telugu hit Jeans which was disastrously received by India's Hindi audiences. By 1998, critics were carping about Rai's lack of talent and "three stock wooden expressions". H
um Dil De Chuke Sanam, of course, changed everything, and Rai's spirited performance as the emotionally complex Nandini made her a star instead of a joke. Her other triumphs include Mohabbatein, Chokher Bali, and the epic Devdas.

For her homecoming in December 1994 with the Miss World crown firmly on her head, thousands of Indians thronged the airport and lined the streets around her horse driven cavalcade. The prodigal daughter had come home to a royal welcome. During her reign, Aishwarya essentially lived in the United Kingdom and returned only four times to India, to complete various modeling assignments. She naturally spent her free time with close friends and family, catching up on all that she had been missing. "No matter how euphoric the victory was, I could not wait to return home. London was cold and grey in January, and I wondered how I would spend the next ten months away from India. It was a physically and emotionally exhausting year, no two ways about, because you have to be aware and alert all the time. After all, though I was presenting myself as an ambassador for the world, I did want to leave an impression as an Indian. Britishers have heard tales of India from their grandparents and their picture of India is still shaped by these stories: India has this sarkar system; you have trees from which you can pluck fruits and tigers roaming around you. I was hysterical when I heard it. They couldn't believe I was educated in India. They couldn't even believe that we have English-medium schools in cities!"

Her appearance at numerous charity balls and dinners allowed her to meet Hollywood stars and members of many royal families. About her career change she explains, "I was unable to continue studying in India because quite honestly, the circumstances were not the same. I was no longer perceived as a "normal" or regular student. For my peers and professors, I was Aishwarya Rai - the personality. I saw this when I was felicitated sweetly by my college. In the environment, I don't think I would have been comfortable as a student. I've chosen films because people suggested that I could try it out for a year and if I didn't enjoy the experience I could always pack my bags and go overseas to study further."
142358 HotGui 2012-03-24 01:52:58

90114 Ravi468 2012-03-24 01:53:54

s-awesome both r beautiful. .
67967 deepak435 2012-03-24 01:55:20

s-wine
s-readbook
142358 HotGui 2012-03-24 01:55:50

se-asyes I know!! Thank you for picking one!!
142358 HotGui 2012-03-24 01:57:27

@deepak435: s-wine s-readbook

Which one is most beautiful?
53144 wasim20khan 2012-03-24 01:58:20

Hw l0ng!!
82144 Bindaas 2012-03-24 02:00:18

For me It's my deshi girl.... Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
142358 HotGui 2012-03-24 02:00:25

@wasim20khan: Hw l0ng!!

s-hihi I know bro! Sorry..
142358 HotGui 2012-03-24 02:02:17

@Bindaas: For me It's my deshi girl.... Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

Yes! She is sooo beautiful!