+ Create Text/Name Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
Knowledge is power"
TOPIC id: 131855
Replies: 14 - Views: 638
149634 Aish 2012-07-01 16:44:35

106161 jasim007 2012-07-01 16:52:19

Yaa right s-up4 ..... But i cant imagin what they want?
81507 muszick 2012-07-01 17:32:56

will you mind if i say its a worst topic..?

you are just unmindful about those troubles which your topic can shape hea and i'd like to tell that till the date i didn't see a single person hea in wapspell who refers the word "muslim" to terrorists..!

but try findin answers of questions below...

1. though personaly i dun think so but as you yourself illustrated in this topic i'd like to ask it- why does the world refer "muslim" for terrorists? do they have a personal issue with every one or world?

2.) enlist 10 famous (or any number you want) terrorist attacks which took place in india n u.s.a n temme the number of attacks in muslims were involved?

once you get all the answer it won't bother anymore.. :)
81507 muszick 2012-07-01 17:35:30

@muszick: will you mind if i say its a worst topic..? you are just unmindful about those troubles which your topic can shape hea and i'd like to tell that ti ...

sowie for treatin like a teacher.. :)
149634 Aish 2012-07-01 19:05:35

@muszick: will you mind if i say its a worst topic..? you are just unmindful about those troubles which your topic can shape hea and i'd like to tell that ti ...

This is said by an GERMAN SCHOLAR so asked him n it is a meanful topic coz u were need to knw this, so tats y n info is not bad thing.
158871 rana2 2012-07-01 19:54:56

good
157224 sach 2012-07-01 20:02:28

hmmm gud topic+5
81507 muszick 2012-07-01 22:16:51

@Aish: This is said by an GERMAN SCHOLAR so asked him n it is a meanful topic coz u were need to knw this, so tats y n info is not bad thing.

aish! listen i won't eva like to see you arguein with guys,
you're ma nice friend so just suggestin please avoid it n focus on your studies...
149634 Aish 2012-07-01 22:24:05

@muszick: aish! listen i won't eva like to see you arguein with guys, you're ma nice friend so just suggestin please avoid it n focus on your studies...

Thx 4 suggestion n am givin ful attention to my studies thx , n its a topic of world coz trrorsm is nw in whole world so u should to knw tat wats happning in world ok othrwise thx a lot nice frnd.
13377 Demon 2012-07-01 22:31:17

I agree that a particular country used muslims for their personal sake and after being the purpose fulfill they left muslims in a accused condition but it doesnt mean that you will take its revenge from those innocents who did nothing in that matter.
149634 Aish 2012-07-01 23:44:03

@Demon: I agree that a particular country used muslims for their personal sake and after being the purpose fulfill they left muslims in a accused condition bu ...

Thx nice thought