+ Beautiful Cell phone Wallpapers
+ 1080x1920 Wallpapers
+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
TOPIC id: 133793
Replies: 5 - Views: 772
72671 Seyzi 2012-07-27 09:45:59

the far you can go in liee depends on what you thing about urself. Do you see yourself capable and worthy of what you aspire to be in life never think or speak negatively about yourself,believe u can do it. No matter how hard you try if you don't believe in yourself,you won't go far. Below where your dreams lie.believing in yourself takes u away frm impossibilities that generates sorrows and bitterness,in you lie a strength.and learn to encourage urself for most of the time nobody will do it for you.[i]RENEW YOUR MIND BY THINKING POSITIVELY WORK ON YOUR SELF AND DON'T COMPARE URSELF WITH OTHER PE[OPLE.U ARE SPECIAL AND THERE IS NO OTHER YOU AROUND/i]ONCE U MAKE U UR MIND THAT YOU ARE NOT FIT TO ACHIEVING YOUR GOAL IN LIFE,THAT YOU'VE GIVEN FAILURE AN OPPORTUNITY TO ACT UPON WHAT YOU BELIEVE in conclusion,keep your short comings in perspective,you are still a work in prayers and not a FINISHED GOOD.
72671 Seyzi 2012-07-27 09:58:07

buddies and friends comment on tiis post so dat i may post another
72671 Seyzi 2012-07-27 10:00:09

Do not let the opinion of of others affect or count on u
66359 Many4cfc 2012-07-27 10:17:10

Nice! s-goodpost s-liked
15427 Guinea 2012-07-27 19:13:28

good post
161713 McPeter 2012-08-13 12:21:09