+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
"Tomorrow"
TOPIC id: 145041
Replies: 6 - Views: 593
41826 CANTY 2013-01-23 20:17:25

Every day may not be a happy day in the journey of life,

My days are routine and lonely till the day I met you,

I don’t know what happened everything changed around me,

Even though I do the same stuff I used to do before, I felt like it was different,

I think you added some color to it with your presence,

I got back my lost smiles, my happiness and even started talking for a long time on phone which I never did before,

I knew that someday I have to look back for memories in photographs, as nothing is permanent on this earth,

As the things we buy get older day by day, our every possible feeling will fade out as the time passes by,

Someday you will forget me but, I will be happy that I am in your thoughts at least for some days,

I will cherish your memories in my heart till my last breath as you had left some remarkable feelings in my heart,

Life is like a moon which looks bright and turns dark every fortnight,

Similarly happiness and sadness take turns in our life,

If everything happens as we wish life never looks so exciting,

But, don’t forget that everything happens for some reason so always expect for a brighter tomorrow!!!
140045 Oarsofhope 2013-01-23 21:20:26

S-liked
54627 Lulu 2013-01-24 02:42:19

s-girlsmile
159484 rohit007 2013-01-24 05:55:27

s-nice1
157900 Bubbly 2013-01-24 11:29:03

Nice
34039 Cute20 2013-01-24 16:37:05

Awww liked !
41826 CANTY 2013-01-24 19:02:12

thank you