+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
About the site
TOPIC id: 146440
Replies: 8 - Views: 783
34039 Cute20 2013-02-23 12:05:31

Hey wapSPELLERS !!!!

Hope u all r doing fine .. Actually I have a confusion, I was about to create a topic in the about the site section under the General forum .. But when I have tried to click in the 'Pst Topic' button .. it was showing .. Sorry, you cannot post in this forum .. I think previously it was available for us all. isn't it ?

Anyways, i just want to know 1 thing that if I want to create any topic which is just like a good suggestion for the site and users as well then where should i exactly create that one ? should i create it in general forum ??

Ummm would be glad if i get a positive reply ..

Thanks in advance buddz !!!

s-1smile
32810 pratik9900 2013-02-23 12:22:36

Yes,

Peviously it was available for all. but now you cant post topic in that forum. .

if you have any Suggestion regarding site improovment you can use Suggestion box.

and stil if you want to post topic to know other user's view thn you have to post it in gnrl forum. s-grin
34039 Cute20 2013-02-23 12:30:58

awww 99 i must tell you sooo impressive reply following all the rules and regulations of the site s-thumbsup

awww sure i would like to follow ur suggestion ...
138 BOSs 2013-02-23 13:48:28

About the site has been restricted to only staff to restrict unwanted topics about the site
Some user used to create Silly topics for even small issues which can be solved with a simple query at live help
As suggested by by Pratik You can use suggestion box and live help also
138 BOSs 2013-02-23 13:49:09

Personally I think you have your own sources too s-phone
@cute20
34039 Cute20 2013-02-23 14:07:24

@BOSs: Personally I think you have your own sources too s-phone @cute20

Ummm bro next time for sure would like to knock PHONE A FRIEND :)
39764 krack 2013-02-23 17:59:43

s-bell
53144 wasim20khan 2013-02-23 18:44:19

You should post ur suggestion here in general forum, nothing is wrong with it....@cute
34039 Cute20 2013-02-23 19:35:14

@wasim20khan: You should post ur suggestion here in general forum, nothing is wrong with it....@cute

yup .. got it .. thanksss :)