+ Free Smartphone Wallpapers
+ Create Text/Name Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
*** Whatsapp Connect ***
TOPIC id: 149404
Replies: 3 - Views: 406
13240 Shafaan 2013-04-22 13:11:52

Hello friends, Please share your whatsapp number and connect with the world with free messages. If you are interested to do whatsapp and don't want to share number with all, then just send me your number in my inbox. I will share number through inbox. Regards, Shafaan Khan (+919657770414)
105442 bhavin9499 2013-04-22 16:54:49

kisika replay q nah aya abi tak...s!
40400 aleas 2013-04-22 17:13:35

lol koi kyu publicly apna number post karega
28740 letkhogin 2013-08-23 15:39:23

s-idk
Related topics
+ *Whatsapp*
+ Share ur experience
+ Share ur Inside Story
+ Share Ur Mobile Bluetooth Name
+ Help me Friends
+ fun time friends
What is wapSPELL?
wapSPELL is an effort to unite like-minded people from all over the world. It is a social networking service for mobile where people from all over the world can be in touch with each other. You can easily find friends of your own interests.

Every user can make rich profiles, which act as amazing introduction to others. You can easily express yourself through our discussion forums. All the users can be contacted via the conveniently available private messaging. We also provide you an innovative mode of communication which we are the first ever to provide - The Bubbles. Bubbles are instant messages which get delivered right in front of the receiver without any delays! Bubbles are ultra fast and super convenient. Users can also gather in chatrooms to have group chats along with PMs. To make your messages and texts much more expressive and lively, we provide you more than 5,000 smilies and icons along with various formatting tags (known as Style Tags). They can be used all over the site. :)