+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
Heart Attack (song)
TOPIC id: 151175
Replies: 5 - Views: 537
179770 summerlove 2013-05-28 20:44:31

hey buddies!!
just wanna share this lyrics of Demi's hit song of 2013 :)

Heart Attack is listed #14. in the Hot 100 billboard charts.

(so far, so great demdem)
-------------------------------
''Heart Attack'' by: Demi lovato <3

Puttin' my defences up 'cause I dont wanna fall in love If I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack..
Never put my love out of the line never said yes to the right guy,
Never had trouble getting what I want but when it comes to you I'm never good enough
When I dont care I can play 'em like a Ken doll, wont wash my hair then make 'em bounce like a basketball..
But You make me wanna act like a girl, paint my nails and wear high heels, yes, you make me so nervous and I just cant hold your hand..

You make me glow, but I cover up wont let it show..so I'm puttin' my defences up 'cause I dont wanna fall in love, If I ever did that I think I'd have a
Heart Attack..

Never break a sweat for the other guys, when you come around I get paralyzed and everytime I try to be myself it comes out wrong like I cry for help..
It's just not fair, pain's more trouble than love is worth, I gasp for air, it feels so good but you know it hurts..
But you make me wanna act like a girl, paint my nails and wear perfume for you, make me so nervous and I just cant hold your hand..

You make me glow but I cover up wont let it show, so I'm puttin' my defences up 'cause I dont wanna fall in love, If I ever did that I think I'd have a..
Heart Attack..

The feelings are lost in my lungs they're burning,
I'd rather be numb and there's no one else to blame,
so scared I take off in the run I'm flying too close to the sun and I burst into Flame..

You make me glow but I cover up wont let it show..
So I'm puttin' my defences up 'cause I dont wanna fall in love If I ever did that I think I'd have a
HEART ATTACK..
----

what I like about this song is the lines..
( you make me wanna act like a Girl, paint my nails, wear high heels and wear perfume, you make me glow but i cover up wont let it show )

it really hits me!

(Girls?! I guess you know what I mean..hmm:)

---
( Demi Lovato has chosen the song ''Heart Attack'' to serve as the lead single from her fourth studio album ''DEMI'' due in stores in the spring of 2013 via ''Hollywood Records'',
''Heart Attack'' is an Electro-pop track similar to what Demi delivered in ''Give Your Heart A Break'' song.
(love that song also)
-----------
175641 Dan6eR_toXic 2013-05-28 23:10:10

Nice song!! :)
46104 sumit27 2013-05-29 05:14:52

demi rocks.. ;)
40749 ykrobeah 2013-05-29 08:56:00

Could you sing dis song and upload here? s-bwink
179770 summerlove 2013-05-29 09:03:50

@ykrobeah: Could you sing dis song and upload here? s-bwink

hahaha..wish I could buddy.. but that would be uncomfortable.. :)
40749 ykrobeah 2013-05-29 09:14:17

@summerlove: hahaha..wish I could buddy.. but that would be uncomfortable.. :)

Lets see. You sing n upload here. s-waiting