+ 1080x1920 Wallpapers
+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
IF I HAVE TO CHOOSE
TOPIC id: 170815
Replies: 10 - Views: 532
195313 frozenheart 2014-07-16 04:05:01

I have to leave wapspell forever.what i found here wasnt meant for me at all.i couldnt talk or text what was happened with me as it was usually went on here or other websites.i didnt want to hurt anybody feeling or plays anybody mind.heart and life.i do love someone but i have to leave for my own good.If you read my topic than this is what my last decision and deep down my heart whispering"I DO LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND YOU REMAIN IN MY HEART FOREVER""
195313 frozenheart 2014-07-16 04:10:23

"Trust someone who can see 3 things in you::the sorrow behind your smile::the love behind your anger and the reason behind your silence""
195313 frozenheart 2014-07-16 04:15:57

"Sometimes when the people you love flirt you the most.Its better to stay QUIET....because,if your love wasn't ENOUGH....do you think your WORDS will MATTER....? ""
186463 Scarlet 2014-07-16 06:45:06

s-idk
23936 Rahul88 2014-07-16 06:48:15

Many come and many go but no one cares or remember thats the harsh reality of wap. It has also been obseved some return after few days or come back with fresh new ID. Maybe your experience was not good here or couldn't find decent buddies. All I can say is best of luck
195313 frozenheart 2014-07-16 08:30:34

@Scarlet: s-idk

thanx..its fine than..
195313 frozenheart 2014-07-16 08:34:12

@Rahul88: Many come and many go but no one cares or remember thats the harsh reality of wap. It has also been obseved some return after few days or come back wi ...

thanx rahul..slowly i will manage evrything including my mentally status..
71067 waydefiner 2014-07-16 10:14:08

@Rahul88: Many come and many go but no one cares or remember thats the harsh reality of wap. It has also been obseved some return after few days or come back wi ...

super likeD.
A friend once told me
'its not adviseable to care
so much about anyone on
wap'
and its true! You just end up getting hurt.
170415 TheLionOfPunjab 2014-07-16 11:01:42

Its your choice dear... S-smile
195313 frozenheart 2014-07-16 18:15:04

@waydefiner: super likeD. A friend once told me 'its not adviseable to care so much about anyone on wap' and its true! You just end up getting hurt.

ur right it was ended with HURT..
138 BOSs 2014-07-16 19:29:57

Wap has many good things real life has but mostly it is meant for making new friends, sharing info, feelings and thoughts

But ppl using wap has to realize that it is a virtual world which is far away from real life and they will enjoy it Only when they fix some limitations like Not sharing personal info with a newbie until they know him.
Thinking of loving some one unknown to them.. never seen..never met is the biggest Internet Joke.. (Love on Wap is the biggest Joke of Internet as per my views...ppl who thinks otherwise excuse me)

It can be wap, mobile, internet, knife, a gun or ever a bomb.. it remains good or gr8 until we use it properly for the purpose it exists
Any slight deviation might create a disaster
Many Net users ignore this reality and end up with a Crush and start blaming wap/intranet
WRONG THOUGHT I CALL IT

USE WAP/INTERNET FOR THE PURPOSE IT WAS ORIGINALLY CREATED