+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
Wap Life VS Real Life
TOPIC id: 171811
Replies: 15 - Views: 854
138 BOSs 2014-08-21 19:39:07

Friends You all know What Wap life is and Real life is all about

But I think Wap life is purely virtual, it looks real but not real in real

Having said that I wanna say that Surprisingly even Wap also has a good part of its own Genuine and real users who value relations like they do in their real life

Your COMMENT on this Plz
195385 kahkashan 2014-08-21 20:00:20

Definitely……s-1smile
180289 moulikashyap3 2014-08-21 20:03:33

I don't know

But when the thought comes in my mind that its not a real life I really feel very sad coz although its only a virtual world yet when we give our heart to someone (though it be brotherly ; friendly or any relationship) we feel withe the same heart as we do in reality(might not be in everybody's case) .

In love case it might end up shortly coz it might not be happen in truth....although if tried it could be turned into fact if there has to be real feelings from both side.

But what I want to say is that in a friendly or brotherly relationship there is no barrier between a virtual world or a real world because these two relationship has not to follow any terms and conditions in the whole lifetime
138 BOSs 2014-08-21 20:03:36

@kahkashan: Definitely……s-1smile

Thank you

Atleast you replied

But I couldn't understand what You mean by Commenting DEFINITELY
Explain plz

A detailed Comment might help others to participate in this topic

187665 Jimmyy 2014-08-21 20:49:45

As I'm using Internet since my schooling and as I think its quite virtual...

But some exception also...I would say beware... Every shining articles aren't gold... Topic... S-1up
71067 waydefiner 2014-08-22 02:02:30

Again n again, a number of topics had been discussed a number of times on this matter.
However, its always interesting.

This issue depends on individual perception, some thinks Wap is a Time pass and alot others thinks its a waste of Time, and others think its no different with Real life.

Well i think, Wap is also real if viewed in another sense. This is because its also happening. People(a lot) have met in Wap and become Real friends, Lovers, Mates, even Marriages.

Again, all the aforementioned are subject to personal beliefs.
126464 NaseemBaig 2014-08-22 06:25:05

relationships are valued here ?

If it was so then one of my bro's and a good friend wouldn't have been trashed...

Here personal issues are much more important, not relations
163298 pendujatt 2014-08-22 06:34:33

@NaseemBaig: relationships are valued here ? If it was so then one of my bro's and a good friend wouldn't have been trashed... Here personal issues are much ...

101% agree with u... there is no respect for relations.... n also users
196445 monidipa 2014-08-22 11:16:23

yes its true but we cal learn n know so many things which may helpfull in our real life
1 % wapSPELL Staff 2014-08-22 11:43:59

@Naseem
The topic was about Wap Life not Wapspell..
Wapspell is Only a part of this huge Wap World

About your Question...

At Live help We explained you Enough in Detailed, Still you were repeatedly posting same question at Public Forums

You are a grown up female and a Senior Wap User, We believe You are Matured enough to understand that what we See or What we know is not everything, something else Exists on the Other side

Normally Users come to know about it only at THAT MINUTE a user is trashed, but before THAT MINUTE there exists a long hardest process which they never see or know

You guys See Only ONE side and We admins deal with Other side too

We are now Posting the COMPLETE story happend with Your Brother/Good friend

FOR THE 1ST TIME WE ARE DOING THIS ( Posting an Internal Conversation) EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU AND FOR THOSE FRIENDS WHO BLAME ADMINS FOR ANYTHING/EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS ON SITE

READ EVERY SINGLE MSG AND WORD CAREFULLY AND WITH PATIENCE

Here it goes

WARNINGS RECEIVED BY YOUR BROTHER/GOOD FRIEND SINCE 2012:

Admin -> deepak435
24 03 12-03:36:04
Dont use Hindi in general section.

Admin -> deepak435
28 06 12-21:26:16
Kindly be using english in general area of the site->

Admin ->deepak435
04 08 12-16:07:14
Be very careful while posting any topic in forums. Topics incosistent with our terms and conditions shall not be tolerated and immediate actions will be taken against the poster. Consider yourself warned!

Admin -> deepak435
26 11 12-09:22:24
Do not use Hindi at General Forum plz

Admin -> deepak435
24 07 13-07:55:04
Dear User, We noticed that you always violate our terms by using Hindi at Non regional forums. Kindly remember that wapspell is a Global site not Hindi site. Kindly cooperate with us by using Hindi only at Hindi zone and English on rest of the site.. thank you

Admin -> deepak435
04 06 14-11:10:01
Dear User, We noticed you posting irrelevant replies at topics spoiling the real purpose of topic. If you are not interested in a particular topic., kindly stay away instead of diverting it. Users here spend their valuable time posting topics, let us respect their efforts plz

Admin -> deepak435
13 06 14-09:18:50
Dear User, Since few days We have noticed that you were trying to make false allegations of comment deletes etc at Forums, Kindly maintain decency and help us to Make wapspell enjoyable

AT THIS POINT SYSTEM BLOCKED HIS FORUM ACCESS, NORMALLY IT IS DONE TO MAKE SURE THE USER UNDERSTAND OUR GIVEN WARNINGS

His Query no 1 to LIVE HELP

-> deepak435
22 06 14-19:59:25
Query: System prevents you from entering this section! bt why?

Our Respose

Admin -> deepak435
22 06 14-21:40:53
Reply: Dear User Before you read our reply go through this FAQ: 76 We recently implemented an Auto system which monitors violators 24 x 7 on site Our System Auto blocked you for Continuously using Hindi at General forums Assure us that you will not violate our terms Either Intentionally or Unintentionally, We will unblock you once you assure us
Thank you for Using Live Help

His Query No 2

-> deepak435
22 06 14-21:55:56
Query: ur system blocked me for using hindi in forums why not u trashed my id its more effective s-up bcoz prevent from forums is better trashed from here by d way thnks

Our Response

Admin -> deepak435
22 06 14-22:01:22
Reply: Dear User System blocked only your forum access for violating our terms (It didn't trashed You) It can be unblocked if you assure us not to repeat the mistake again
NOTE: Kindly behave politely at Live help
Thank you

His Query No 3

-> deepak435
23 06 14-13:30:04
Query: i just wannaa say that please trash my id mr ADMIN [NAME EDITED FOR PRIVACY PURPOSE]u r nothing more then a ego person u r d biggest poison of wap i know only a admin has a prblm with every hindi using uesers nd thats u mr ADMIN [NAME EDITED FOR PRIVACY PURPOSE] bt ur adminship is a just k beggerness given by owner every one knows it so that not ur fault absun hindi me badar k hath me ustra dediya to wo khud ko master samjhne lag gya wahu hal aapka hai samjhe ww

Our Response

Admin -> deepak435
23 06 14-13:38:02
Reply: Dear User Our problem is not with Hindi using users, it is with Using Hindi at General forum And, Mr ADMIN [NAME EDITED FOR PRIVACY PURPOSE] or any other admin has nothing to do with this, it is the FAQ: 76 which restricts usage of Hindi at English Forums Keeping your seniority and activity in mind, we have decided to unblock your forum access Kindly make sure you do not repeat it again
Thank you for Using Live help

EVEN WITHOUT RECEIVING ANY APOLOGY FROM HIM WE UNBLOCKED HIS FORUM ACCESS AT THIS POINT

His Query No 4

-> deepak435
23 06 14-13:40:40
Query: no bro please trash me its a humble request bcoz rakshak is trashed bcoz of my ban so please

His Query No 5

-> deepak435
23 06 14-13:50:38
Query: i dont want to go from here with any guilty wap has given me not only great friends also a lot of love , respect nd relations s-sad so i love spell bt now bcoz of some very spcl persons i cant stay here so please as a request trash my id m very thankful to u [my english is weak so plz undestand with little hindi type heart]

Our Response

Admin -> deepak435
23 06 14-14:01:34
Reply: Dear User We do not trash users on request, you may leave it unused for our system to delete unused ids. About Rakshak He was trashed for abusing staff for taking action on you. Before posting a topic like that he has to understand that Staff warned you several times regarding Using Hindi at general forums as well posting irrelevant replies but keeping your good track on site they never punished you It is our Auto system which blocked your forum access and to unblock your access we asked your assurance not to repeat it again. It was neither a huge punishment nor an Insult to you. But he made a huge topic insulting/abusing staff Even now his id can be un trashed if he apologize

His Query No 6

-> deepak435
23 06 14-14:10:43
Query: so u want public drama with me too rakshak is a also gud user nd i think u know everthing àbt him i cant controlll my self so i requsted u to trash me

Our Response

Admin-> deepak435
23 06 14-14:14:35
Reply: Dear user, You need to ask your food friend rakshak what he poasted in forum about us. You see admins arw also human heings We also feel bad when someone abusea us. We know how good user he is and he prooved it by posting that idiotic topic by abusing staff personly. As we already said we dont trash ids without reason. You may leave it unused our system will auto delete it. Thank you for using live help.

AT THIS POINT HE POSTED A TOPIC ABUSING A PARTICULAR ADMIN
THIS WAS THE TOPIC TOPIC: 170090

UNFORTUNATELY TOPIC IS CLOSED AS IT CONTAINS UNACCEPTABLE CONTENT USERS CANT ACCESS IT ANY MORE

WE NEVER TRASHED HIM. TO GET TRASHED, IT WAS YOUR BROTHER/GOOD FRIENDS WHO FORCED US BY POSTING THIS ABUSIVE TOPIC

He Could have avoided his punishment even with out apology if he had not posted this topic and even today he can make a Come back with a simple Apology and Assurance for not repeating the mistakes

71067 waydefiner 2014-08-22 14:18:19

This is serious. Both were my buddies.