+ 1080x1920 Wallpapers
+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
selfless love and selfish love(DANISH )
TOPIC id: 173376
Replies: 12 - Views: 650
187046 Ruheeladanish 2014-10-06 18:36:29

in selfless love one love's her loved one with heart and sacrifice her ease.
On other hand selfish lover only put out profit from lover one's love and not takes the loved one love seriously .
i short i want to say that a woman in true love is impossible to find as no one can catch a falling star and no one can take child from mandrake root.
138 BOSs 2014-10-06 19:22:07

What actually you wanna say??

Could you plz repeat in clear language so that we can understand???
187046 Ruheeladanish 2014-10-06 19:36:25

@BOSs: What actually you wanna say?? Could you plz repeat in clear language so that we can understand???

in today 's life no one is in real love with someone. Respond me r you in love with some and on what basis you love him.
138 BOSs 2014-10-06 19:51:14

@Ruheeladanish: in today 's life no one is in real love with someone. Respond me r you in love with some and on what basis you love him.

Let me 1st divide your this msg into 2

Thank you

First let me severely oppose your opinion that TODAY NO ONE IS IN REAL LOVE

Secondly (CHECK YOUR COMMENT PLZ), I doesn't need to make love with him (A male), I am not gay for sure s-wink

I doesn't even need another female bcoz I love my wife a lot and she too provides me equal quantity of love so that together we leave no space for even a slightest chance about a New HER or HIM

Correct you mindset plz

You may be right to some extent (There r several cases in this World which exactly indicates what you said) but you can't rub this shit on everyone's face

s-smile

187046 Ruheeladanish 2014-10-06 20:34:19

ist of all i want to say u that i am 19 and u 40+ also married and also lot of experienced.
whatever u have commented on my post, i will try to clearify u that whatever i post it is only towards new generation, i mean that in present generation no one is in real love they don't take it seriously and only takes for sometime.Their r some selfcenterd who use girls .The love should be on both sides till it will not overcome.
138 BOSs 2014-10-06 21:12:08

@Ruheeladanish: ist of all i want to say u that i am 19 and u 40+ also married and also lot of experienced. whatever u have commented on my post, i will try to clear ...

So silly...
You have to understand that Generations might change not Love..
The percentage of true lovers might vary depending on generations, Love never changed its meaning or purpose

187046 Ruheeladanish 2014-10-06 21:35:17

@BOSs: So silly... You have to understand that Generations might change not Love.. The percentage of true lovers might vary depending on generations, Love ...

Future is in the hands of present generation not in ur far far aged man.
They can change it
Depend on them.
138 BOSs 2014-10-06 21:38:03

@Ruheeladanish: Future is in the hands of present generation not in ur far far aged man. They can change it Depend on them.

s-jerrylol

Present Generation can definitely change this world but only with the guidance of experienced generation

And those few young guys who always think of death/love /girls etc can never do that my dear boy...
Let me quit here to leave you to learn yourself.. Only time will teach you.. good luck

187046 Ruheeladanish 2014-10-06 21:50:37

you only advice they and not pressure on them that u have to do this ahead in ur life.
It depends on them u can't change their minds.
138 BOSs 2014-10-06 21:53:26

@Ruheeladanish: you only advice they and not pressure on them that u have to do this ahead in ur life. It depends on them u can't change their minds.

I already replied you

ONLY TIME WILL TEACH YOU
187046 Ruheeladanish 2014-10-06 21:58:29

Thankue for all and i like to interact with you seriously u r experienced one.