+ 1080x1920 Wallpapers
+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
Romantic Love $tory......
TOPIC id: 177612
Replies: 3 - Views: 304
113691 Akshadd 2015-04-01 15:06:54

A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle.

Girl: Slow down. I'm scared.

Guy: No this is fun.

Girl: No its not. Please, it's too scary!

Guy: Then tell me you love me.

Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!

Guy: Nowgive me a big hug. (Girl hugs him).

Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on? It's bugging me.In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, hehad her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die........s-lovely
89138 Ashwani3451 2015-04-01 15:18:59

Wah, nice story

The government must therefore have both riding with helmet
113691 Akshadd 2015-04-01 15:22:17

Yaa..ur ryt broo....it will make an journey swt and joyful for both of them.....
198701 Surya_ 2015-04-01 20:53:31

touching one bro....!