+ Free Smartphone Wallpapers
+ Create Text/Name Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
operation blue star
TOPIC id: 183142
Replies: 31 - Views: 398
199811 subu1 2016-06-06 11:43:48

Today is the 32nd anniversry of operation blue star.
Operation Bluestar was an Indian Army operation to flush out rebels/terrorists/freedom fighters from the Sikhism's holiest shrine in Amritsar. The June 1984 operation is among the most controversial events in modern Indian history.
Sikhs were very angry after this operation. In result two sikh bodyguards of indira gandhi killed her.
And then congress leaders along with their supporters killed thousands of sikhs brutally in delhi and raped thousands of sikhs girls.
199903 SKYisBLUE 2016-06-06 12:11:45

Those sikhs were pawn in hands of people who got furious of indira Gandhi nationalising banks So that they could not longer manage indian money. They used sikhs to assassinate Indira Gandhi.
191310 Intearz 2016-06-06 12:45:21

Operation blue star sahi tha
39764 krack 2016-06-06 13:09:36

Amritsar Complete Bandh Today!!!
199811 subu1 2016-06-06 13:40:18

@Intearz: Operation blue star sahi tha

No it was not. They could arrest bhindrawale much before outside the golden temple. First indra dayn used bhindrawale against akalies and when he goes out of control then she took such decision. Indra is the worst dirty politician in indian history. Just because of her sikhs do not love india from heart and want khalistan.
199903 SKYisBLUE 2016-06-06 16:00:14

@subu1: No it was not. They could arrest bhindrawale much before outside the golden temple. First indra dayn used bhindrawale against akalies and when he goe ...

Guru govind singh ji ki death ke bad Kaman Banda bahadur ke hath me thi. Banda bahadur ne sikh empire khada karne me subse jada ladai ki.

Uske bavjud

Sikh panth kyu do dal me bat gaya? ek dal khalsa aur dusra tat khalsa.

Tat khalsa wale Banda bahadur aur dal khalsa ke khilaph kyu ho gaye aur even mughal ke sath mil ke Dal khalsa aur banda bahadur ke khilaph yudh ka elan ker dia.

Jo banda bahadur puray muslim sasan ko ukhad fekne me laga tha aur koi yuddh nai hara. jiska naam sunke muslim sena sub kuch chhodke bhag khadi hoti thi wo Tat khalsa ke khilaph ladne se piche hat gaye aur apna antim yuddh harke muslimo ke hatho asan maut marne ko taiyar ho gaye.

Even this tat khalsa sided with british against indians. Since then tat khalsa has been pawn in hands of foreign anti-india forces.

It was british who managed to establish them in canada and england.

And these tat khalsa people has been demanding khalistan.
53144 wasim20khan 2016-06-06 16:03:42

s-lol they n their sanghi stories
199903 SKYisBLUE 2016-06-06 16:11:18

This history has been disclosed by a congressi who has been Marchant navy captain for 40 years and this man also writes against modi s-lol
199903 SKYisBLUE 2016-06-06 16:13:27

This man has declared Indira and Rajiv gandhi as patriots s-lol
199903 SKYisBLUE 2016-06-06 16:39:04

And one more thing to add this man has written lot good about islam and paigamber and strong anti-jewis anti-zionist and anti-new world order writer. so forget it to be sanghi stories s-lol
199811 subu1 2016-06-06 16:44:45

@SKYisBLUE: Guru govind singh ji ki death ke bad Kaman Banda bahadur ke hath me thi. Banda bahadur ne sikh empire khada karne me subse jada ladai ki. Uske bav ...

I dont think britishers are such fools that they will spend money for creating dal khalsa supports. Anyhow i dnt want to be in any such discussion. I am just telling what i have seen. No one will lie that their sister's were raped in front of their famly. I have met many sikhs who are victim of delhi massacre.
It was not like a hindu muslim riote in which both killed each other but was a brutal massacre by mob leaded by top congress leaders. Whaever govt or bolywood try but they cant win back the heart of sikhs.