+ Free Smartphone Wallpapers
+ Create Text/Name Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
Grow up buddies
TOPIC id: 186598
Replies: 219 - Views: 627
150119 badal 2017-10-10 09:32:16

@blueflame: Market is open. It's our will to buy that or not. I like cold drinks in summer. I like virgin mojito. Pura bazaar me koi quality fail Ni hua. But ...

कोल्ड ड्रिंक में क्या क्वालिटी होता है? पेस्टिसाइड होता है इसमें।

फेयर एंड लवली गोरा नही बनाता

coalgate मोती जैसे दात नही चमकता।

इंडिया के जिस 90% जनता के पास पतंजलि का प्रोडक्ट इस्तेमाल करने का औकात नही तुम उसको म-वे का प्रोडक्ट बेच रहे हो।
19216 blueflame 2017-10-10 10:30:38

@badal: कोल्ड ड्रिंक में क्या क्वालिटी होता है? पेस्टिसाइड होता है इसमें। फेयर एंड लवली गोरा नही बनाता coalgate मोती जैसे दात नही चमकता। इंडिया के ज ...

It's carbonic acid. And may be it is good for your tape worms.

Huge difference between rich and poor right but still the number of billionaires are increasing in India. There must be some loopholes in the government. Economically, I don't think the government is doing enough. There are so many things that BJP has done very wrong like political funding. It is bad before and they have made it worse.

Well, it the world that we live in.
19216 blueflame 2017-10-10 10:35:32

@badal: कितना भी खर्च कर लो खच्चर को घोड़ा नही बना सकते। जो इंटेलीजेंट है इतना ही काफी है। क्या पहले से पढ़े लिखे बेरोजगारो की कमी है जो और बड़ी फौज खड़ी ...

May be after educating them, they might make good startup companies.

I am highly disappointed with this statement that there is not need for expansion in studies. If government is spending enough we don't have to buy technologies from the different country.

For example, what is the cost of an aeroplane turbine material. Nickel alloy is used. It will cost roughly 5500 rupees per 100 kgs. But what we are paying ?? 26400 dollars for 100 kgs. Stupid right. No !! But this is the hard reality.

And it is because we are not using our money with a good cause.
19216 blueflame 2017-10-10 10:39:45

@badal: what less planning you are talking about? work on GST started during vajpayee era. UPA has completed whole work but couldn't implement coz states had ...

GST implementation should not be the case here. The case should be development. GST took around 13 years to apply and what was thought and proposed got diluted and diluted and lastly we got a GST that will not benefit us immediately. If an economy is taking 10 years to get into effect. Think about the employment it is going to reduce.

India was already troubled due to demonetization and GST. Government is rushing into everything. That I will call it, a poor move.
19216 blueflame 2017-10-10 10:44:38

@badal: This can be true for any company. Why after only ramdev? why not promote deshi brands? If patanjali products are not medicine they are not poison ...

My problem is with the product. The Goodman has converted itself into a profit making company. And we are blindly following the trend. That is my problem.

I will gladly accept if any other report comes of bad quality from other brands.
I wanted to prove a point is this news never made it to the various news channels and made it a big issue out of it. Because Ramdev BJP Bhai Bhai. If anyone using a sub standard product, don't you think it wrong ??

Search for patanjali masala they are mixing small quantities of rice powder. This is called malpractice. And no company should be allowed.
19216 blueflame 2017-10-10 10:46:37

@badal: what less planning you are talking about? work on GST started during vajpayee era. UPA has completed whole work but couldn't implement coz states had ...

Filing of tax is easy if you belong to the organized sector.

It is very tough when you belong to the unorganized sector.
19216 blueflame 2017-10-10 10:54:39

Thank you for the link. I have already said GST is good for the business exchange between states. Because of different tax rates before but it needs huge improvement.

World bank also publishes other reports. You should also see those. World bank says many things but we only look for the brighter side.
193257 rohiit 2017-10-10 11:22:23

@badal: अब जरा सुरक्षा पे कंजरवाल का खर्चा बता? कुछ नही। क्योंकि ये उसका विषय नही। Don't you feel huge shame kejriwal spending nothing on security ...

s-3lol kanjarwal
193257 rohiit 2017-10-10 11:57:50

@blueflame: My problem is with the product. The Goodman has converted itself into a profit making company. And we are blindly following the trend. That is my pro ...

Search for patanjali masala they are mixing small quantities of rice powder. This is called malpractice. And no company should be allowed

Arey masale me agar rice powder mix he ye to achi baat he rice to sehat k lie acha hi he sab khate.. Problem tab hoti agar Pig ka powder mix hota masale me s-lol