+ Free Smartphone Wallpapers
+ Create Text/Name Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
I'll Tell You All About It....
TOPIC id: 186637
Replies: 21 - Views: 456
53144 wasim20khan 2017-11-20 01:52:55

I am posting this but that doesn't need to be concluded as i am dedicating this to anyone or it relates to anyone,
Or may be it belongs to every person i met in my life, i knew and i lost.

You meet someone,
you two get close.
Itโ€™s all great for a while,

then someone stops trying.
talk less,
thereโ€™s awkward conversations.

Then comes the drifting,
then no communication whatsoever. Memories start to fade.

Then that person you know becomes that person you knew.

Thatโ€™s how it usually goes, right? Sad, isnโ€™t it.

-enlarge
53144 wasim20khan 2017-11-20 02:00:05

It's been a long day without you, my friend

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began

Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again...

-enlarge
174954 wise_words 2017-11-20 20:16:35

we all go in same cab bro. even if your wish to see him/her come true , the flares of differences again rise !! there is very less expectation that we live the same wave as it used to be .. only the pain remains there! and that can't be understood. perhaps we are the source of joy aswell as pain to us. We suddenly attach ourselves to nothing which is romanticism in nature, take it as real. sacrifice on it !!! At last time lights up the true plinth of this virtual world but it is always very late to recover!!! and yes you get all the happiness n progress but the seal of the mirage always sets the irony inside us which is pain.

In truth how can you expect the connection between the two human beings who have two different hearts minds and destinations ...
53144 wasim20khan 2017-11-21 05:19:41

@wise_words: we all go in same cab bro. even if your wish to see him/her come true , the flares of differences again rise !! there is very less expectation that we ...

Thank you for the such genuine reply...

I agree, often we miss somebody and believe that when we'll meet things gonna be same as they used to be,
But when finaly the person we wish to see is front of you, but things are not same, feelings are not the same.. and then you come to believe the truth and the truth is, Change is inevitable.
155846 rashirajput 2017-11-22 02:36:10

s-awww really?
53144 wasim20khan 2017-11-22 03:05:07

@rashirajput: s-awww really?

Yes.

I'll tell you all about when i see you again... at humayu's tomb!
173942 SHILO 2017-11-22 04:38:48

s-hmmm2

I would like to
Know more about it... ๐Ÿ˜‹
173942 SHILO 2017-11-22 04:43:57

@wasim20khan: Thank you for the such genuine reply... I agree, often we miss somebody and believe that when we'll meet things gonna be same as they used to be, ...

I agree
"CHANGE IS INEVITABLE":
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ
155846 rashirajput 2017-11-22 14:28:46

@wasim20khan: Yes. I'll tell you all about when i see you again... at humayu's tomb!

It means u r coming Delhi soon? s-shy
53144 wasim20khan 2017-11-22 15:25:42

@SHILO: s-hmmm2 I would like to Know more about it... ๐Ÿ˜‹

The more you know the more you get attached. ๐Ÿ˜Š
53144 wasim20khan 2017-11-22 15:26:29

@rashirajput: It means u r coming Delhi soon? s-shy

Yeah... may be next week s-1up