+ Free Smartphone Wallpapers
+ Create Text/Name Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
GOVERNMENT JOBS
TOPIC id: 186639
Replies: 5 - Views: 274
109595 anshukshtriya 2017-11-22 10:05:26

In coming years in india, there will be no difference between government jobs n private jobs.

Government jobs once considered to be way better than private now loosing its charm.

These r some of the reason

(1) biometric system- marking attendance through biometric system have brought revolutionary change. Earlier attendance used to be manually in a register n people had habit of making attendance in back date.
This is changed now anyone (higher authority) from anywhere in india can check any employees attendance.attendance is linked with adhaar card.

(2) More awareness- Now people have become more aware than what they were years ago. You can complain against any employee and then onus will be on employee to prove his integrity.

(3) More transparency- gone are days when things used to vague.now government want transparency n expect the same from employee.

(4) No adquet salary increase- 7th pay commission gave big blow to government emoloyee.
181163 ViDhyA_Baani 2017-11-22 17:03:36

niceeee info
109595 anshukshtriya 2017-11-24 19:55:51

@ViDhyA_Baani: niceeee info

Ha yar
This z what I feel
181163 ViDhyA_Baani 2017-11-24 21:21:26

@anshukshtriya: Ha yar This z what I feel

ohhhhh... good experienced
120844 sragu91 2017-11-25 19:52:54

so happy to hear this
19216 blueflame 2017-11-29 22:28:35

A government job is worse than a private job.
Your individual effort is nothing. Period wise promotion truly degrading for a bright people entering into the system.

Payscale is fine, there are other benefits that you can avail is better in a government. Perks is much higher in a government job.

This is only a myth that in private job you have to work hard and you can't get away easily.

Problem lies in job satisfaction, I was in BPCL for a year. All I have to do is to watch and record the amount of oil stored in the reservoir. You can get frustrated easily. These kinds of jobs can be easily handled by a 12th Pass candidate.

All these things are done as mentioned above by you to increase the efficiency of the PSUs.
BARC, one of the most stupid organizations in the country. No research, buying stuff from different countries and testing it(wastage of money), making heavy water from 1990 and storing it.(India doesn't have enough enriched uranium power plant to use them all. Production is far more than usage and export.)

God help India if government at the centre is only focusing on Garib People. Focus on sustainable manufacturing.