+ 1080x1920 Wallpapers
+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
How Did You Lie?
TOPIC id: 186665
Replies: 44 - Views: 591
52540 avdh 2018-01-30 01:02:26

Mithya samwad tax free hai . jisko sab suvidha anusaar upyog me lete hai . . jagat ka har praani mithyata ko poshit palvit karne me utrotar agrasar hai.
174954 wise_words 2018-01-31 22:42:00

we can never justify the thought as a lie unless it is proven to be harmful to the one who holds the delicate glass of trust of you in his/her head.
Yes we often do lie caz we see that glass on the periphery.. and thus we save it by locking it with the help of lie. we never mean to do so but the conflict between our heart and mind force us to put the war to end. it is very beautiful to see that one smile again and to see the ship sailing again.. cax to save a shil we often risk ourselves. but what is the major major problem after a lie.. it is how mature you prove yourself so that your heart Accepts you lied the beautiful truth ever in your life!!
173942 SHILO 2018-02-02 02:28:53

@wasim20khan: Thats a kind of lie i never tried, I never tell a person i like them untill i really do... lol

OK..... s-1smile
199829 Divya246 2018-03-07 21:54:23

i m lie many times now even dont want to do
so just to make others happy, bear pain...