+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
tRuSt
TOPIC id: 186973
Replies: 22 - Views: 241
109595 anshukshtriya 2018-04-27 20:54:53

I m going to tell u a true story of a husband and wife
And in the last u all people tell in comment who is right n who is wrong??

A guy from wapspell loved a girl so much .He forgot about day n night he just keep chating with girl .Girl first tried to ignore guy but seeing boy's persistence and patience girl's heart finally melt. Girl also fell in love.

Now for both day n night didn't matter.
Once boy planned to meet girl .They fixed date n time. Both were worried about how they will represent them to each other. Finally they met n met again. It became frequeant, after one year they thought to get married. Family could have been villain in their marriage but surprisingly family agreed .
They got married.
Now started real problem.

Guy used to earn 40000 per month n girl 35000 .After one year guy left current job to get better one n girl got pregnant. She left job. Guy's new company got bankrupt ,guy also resorted to leave job. Now no monthly income. Guy asked money some of his old friends .They gave . But soon money ended while search for job was still on .

Guy took loan from bank ,after some month that money too finished. Meanwhile girl gave birth to baby girl.

Bank loan were mounting. They were under great pressure .all time tensed n depressed. Day n night didn't matter at all.

Finally one evening guy told his wife.

'see, we r under burden, I don't think we could survive like this.for all my life I never took a single paisa loan ,I never thought I would see this day. I m finished .'

That night they planned to commit suicide .That night supposed to be last night.
Next evening .Both went to top of building. It was 40 floor building .they were At top floor.

Guy hold girl in his arm, girl rest her head on guys shoulder,for some minutes.
Girl saw in guy eyes .Tears rolling down

Both came to edge of the building. Guy kept holding girl's hand in his hand.last time they hugged each other.

Both closed their eyes.

They both were about to jump together n end this life.

Girl opened her eyes n saw down the building it was too much distance.

Guy jumped.

Girl could nt .

Girl was seeing her husband going down.

She took one step back n realised what she had done. She felt guilty. She thought how could she do it .How she will live without her husband ,now her life is waste.

Then a parachute opens.

Her husband lands safely .

Now the question is who is right s-lol
193257 rohiit 2018-04-27 22:03:47

Give this story to Mahesh bhatt and he wil make block buster movie out of it s-lol
191310 Intearz 2018-04-27 23:36:20

Sam Rockwell is right
190732 soumen007 2018-04-27 23:43:58

anshu ki life ki sachhi kahani h ye s-sad

# crime petrol s-buba
109595 anshukshtriya 2018-04-28 00:09:46

@rohiit: Give this story to Mahesh bhatt and he wil make block buster movie out of it s-lol

s-smile
109595 anshukshtriya 2018-04-28 00:09:54

@Intearz: Sam Rockwell is right

Acha
109595 anshukshtriya 2018-04-28 00:11:35

@soumen007: anshu ki life ki sachhi kahani h ye s-sad # crime petrol s-buba

Na bhai .meri nhi hai...Aese tum logo ko seriously read Kerane k liye bola ki true story hai.

Sabhi patra kalpanik hai

Agar kisi se samanta payi gyi to ye matra ek sanyog hai
190732 soumen007 2018-04-28 00:21:03

@anshukshtriya: Na bhai .meri nhi hai...Aese tum logo ko seriously read Kerane k liye bola ki true story hai. Sabhi patra kalpanik hai Agar kisi se samanta pay ...

s-ohno sabdhan India s-rtfm
109595 anshukshtriya 2018-04-28 00:52:19

@soumen007: s-ohno sabdhan India s-rtfm

s-no
190732 soumen007 2018-04-28 01:17:09

@anshukshtriya: s-no

s-smirk bihari ki biwi ??? s-spiteful
109595 anshukshtriya 2018-04-28 01:54:03

@soumen007: s-smirk bihari ki biwi ??? s-spiteful

s-idk