+ 1080x1920 Wallpapers
+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
☺☺☺☺
TOPIC id: 187084
Replies: 5 - Views: 126
200101 Superstar001 1w 2ds ago

How do you pass your time when you have nothing to do and resting alone in your house
200101 Superstar001 1w 2ds ago

I talk with friends.(phn call//chat)

Play games in mobile or laptop.

Go outside with friends or cousin.

Go to gym or saloon.

In childhood i had habit of playing cricket with local friends,read story books,watch tv,listen songs,internet surfing etc. But now a days dont know why i dont find any interest in those things s-sad
188516 sTylisH_PoOja 1w 2ds ago

s-gmoron
87864 indianpride 1w 5h ago

utilizing time is better way to passing out time
During childhood and student life I use to mathematics
Now by programming
When you into work you don't have time to pass its only during when you visit some other place or during off days
87864 indianpride 1w 5h ago

@sTylisH_PoOja: s-gmoron

Pagalpantiyan
200101 Superstar001 1w 5h ago

@indianpride: utilizing time is better way to passing out time During childhood and student life I use to mathematics Now by programming When you into work you ...

Nice s-up