+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
Never Lie To Your Mother!!
TOPIC id: 67508
Replies: 0 - Views: 684
45204 bluedevil 2010-11-27 08:23:30

NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER!

You don't even have to be a mother to enjoy this one...

Brian invited his mother over for dinner.
During the course of the meal, Brian's mother couldn't help but notice how beautiful Brian's roommate, Jennifer was.
Brian's Mom had long been suspicious of a relationship between Brian and Jennifer, and this had only made her more curious.
Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Brian and Jennifer than met the eye.
Reading his mom's thoughts, Brian volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you Jennifer and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Jennifer came to Brian saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the can opener".
"You don't suppose she took it, do you?" Brian said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll send her an e-mail just to be sure."

So he sat down and wrote: "Dear Mom: I'm not saying that you "did" take the can opener from the house, I'm not saying that you "did not" take the can opener.
But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
Love, Brian"

Several days later, Brian received an email back from his mother that read: "Dear Son:I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Jennifer! I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with Jennifer.
But the fact remains that if Jennifer is "sleeping in her own bed", she would have found the can opener by NOW!
Love, Mom"

LESSON OF THE DAY - NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER