+ 1080x1920 Wallpapers
+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your mobile
+ SpellUsers Traffic Exchange Network
--> I have Learned <--
TOPIC id: 68730
Replies: 0 - Views: 817
16669 Raavii 2010-12-14 06:28:48

In this topic me going to post some of the basic law or rules which are my favourite and we generally follow them in our life. It may be very much useful and can give y0u basic idea or inspire you to live your life happily and yeah you are most welcome to post y0ur rules t0o.. s-divine

I have Learned

[i] se-susi That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.

se-susi That Love, not time, heals all wounds.

se-susi That no one is perfect untill you fall in love with them.

se-susi That life is tough but i am tougher.

se-susi That oppurtunities are never lost, someone will take the ones you miss.

se-susi That when you harbour bitterness, happiness will dock else where.

se-susi That one should keep his words both soft and tender because tomorrow he may have to eat them.

se-susi That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.

se-susi That i cann't choose how i feel, but i can choose what i do about it.
Related topics
+ Basic Neccesities
+ Basic general knowledge...
+ MODERN BASIC NEEDs of LIFE ? ?
+ BASIC LAWS OF HUMAN STUPIDITY
+ I’ve Learned!!!!
+ I have learned...!
+ /-I HAVE LEARNED-/
+ 💕Learned from Life 💕
+ . . Only thing i have learned . . .
+ I have Learned(worth to red)
What is wapSPELL?
wapSPELL is an effort to unite like-minded people from all over the world. It is a social networking service for mobile where people from all over the world can be in touch with each other. You can easily find friends of your own interests.

Every user can make rich profiles, which act as amazing introduction to others. You can easily express yourself through our discussion forums. All the users can be contacted via the conveniently available private messaging. We also provide you an innovative mode of communication which we are the first ever to provide - The Bubbles. Bubbles are instant messages which get delivered right in front of the receiver without any delays! Bubbles are ultra fast and super convenient. Users can also gather in chatrooms to have group chats along with PMs. To make your messages and texts much more expressive and lively, we provide you more than 5,000 smilies and icons along with various formatting tags (known as Style Tags). They can be used all over the site. :)