Friends, Downloads, Info - mobile!
$$IF YOU EVER LOST YOUR MOBIL$
TOPIC id: 73671
Replies: 18 - Views: 569
sandy172 2011-02-14 14:56:46
if you ever lost your mobile and found no help from police or mobile operator in tracking your mobile? Well now you dont need to be worried about it. Now a days each one of us carry Mobile devices and always fear that it may be stolen. Each mobile carries a unique IMEI i.e International Mobile Identity No which can be used to track your mobile anywhere in the world.
This is how it works!!!!!!
1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.
2. Your mobile shows a unique 15 digit .
3. Note down this no anywhere but except your mobile as this is the no which will help trace your mobile in case of a theft.
4. Once stolen you just have to mail this 15 digit IMEI no. to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. No need to go to police.
6. Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hrs via a complex system of GPRS and internet.
7. You will find where your hand set is being operated even in case your no is being changed.
PASS ON THIS VERY IMP MESSAGE TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.
If u lost your mobile, send an e-mail to email@example.com the following info.
Last used No.:
E-mail for communication:
Please hit LIKE. Thanks.
sandy172 2011-02-14 15:02:15
This IS COPY PASTE from other site by ME.
sandy172 2011-02-14 15:03:10
PUSPAL BUDY LIKE IT YAR..
Farhurricane 2011-02-14 15:04:34
I lost a phone,bt he changed d imei,wat to do then
sandy172 2011-02-14 15:06:22
If you already know, then forget
sandy172 2011-02-14 15:20:54
Imei can not be chang. Bro. @farhurrican
Vivisdifferent 2011-02-14 20:11:58
IMEI can be changed. There are ways to do it. But dont ask me how. ok... lol
maddy15 2011-02-15 01:29:55
Lol tracing of the mobile using the imei num is vry difficult in our country unless we are vips or vvips..
Hrishi 2011-02-17 03:08:53
Changing IMEI IS CRIME