+ Beautiful Cellphone Wallpapers
+ 1080x1920 Wallpapers
+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your iPhone/Android
Does Death Makes ppl speak??
TOPIC id: 174788
Replies: 13 - Views: 809
138 BOSs 2014-11-20 22:41:33

Does Death Makes ppl speak about their death some time before it actually Claim their life?????

It might be real or just a Coincidence, but it happened in real

READ Carefully... its a true story happened with One of my Family friend

His name is Ravi Chandra who was working in a Software company in Bangalore
He got married in 2012, his wife now is a 3rd month Pregnant

He stays alone in Bangalore leaving his whole family including his wife at home town, Our city Visakhapatnam

He was desperate to come and settle in his home town along with his family and he tried hard for the same..

Carefully ready his final Msg on his Facebook account ..
I just Copy/Pasted it..

REMEMBER, HE POSTED THIS MSG ON OCTOBER 22nd

Here it is
Ravichandra Nanduri
October 22 at 9:28pm ยท

Friends...I'am really missing my home for this diwali...I thought of going home..but stucked up deeply to my work as I''am going to my home by next month 20 th forever...gudbye bnglr...sooner i will be with my wife

Even after trying hard, he could neither come back home nor leave his job

But

On November 19th he suffered a massive heart stroke and died before he was taken to hospital...

Unusual Coincidence, On that exact date November 20th on which he desperately wanted to land at his home town... he landed Lifeless

His body arrived this morning at his Home town... he was 36

s-sad

DOES DEATH MAKES PPL SPEAK ABOUT THEIR DEATH BEFORE IT ACTUALLY CLAIM THEIR LIVES??
55634 piyush786 2014-11-20 23:45:50

Woah, that put me wondering s-what it feels like horror.
37861 sajan000 2014-11-21 00:23:34

Hmm yup SMe tym it happens bro... D den thing had happened wid my grandpa... He ws fully ok bt suddenly a pain startd in his heart nd we took him to the hospital bt when we wre taking him to d hospital he ws kept saying to me tht Tush beta muje doctor pas mat lke jyo...mera tym pura ho gya he.. Me bs jaaa rha hu bs ja rha hu me nd I ws kept saying to him tht dadu don't tlk like dis.. Jst b silent dadu plss dadu.... S-sad even he alwys said everything before it going to b happend wid him... S-sad
191208 YoYo_kingkhan 2014-11-21 10:04:34

s-cry
169371 Dipesh011 2014-11-21 13:51:49

hmm
184651 Bhairab 2014-11-21 13:58:59

yes! it's not about death..... some people's are out there what they commits/says that always happens.... those never goes waste..... it could be a child or man that doesn't matter .....
163768 Nayabsheikh 2014-11-21 14:59:11

No body know abt future els God
71887 AngelDreams 2014-11-21 16:35:20

Three possibilities :-

1) He was definitely stressed out .. Fixed b/w work and family. A strong desire to meet his family and being unable to do so must have led to a physical and mental breakdown .. Thus leading to the loss :( ..

2) Premonition maybe a clue to what you mentioned earlier .. And there are various other links adjoining it to different dimensions in spirit realm which mostly people are unaware of ..

3) .... or maybe its just a mere co-incidence.

I pray to god may the departed soul r.i.p s-pray .. God please support the family in this time of need. Amen! s-godslove
197932 pianssiii 2014-11-21 17:03:17

juz a coincident..nothing else ol bot.
193408 Shuhag_4u 2014-11-21 18:12:19

Its a coincident may be.. I dont believe in this kind of fact.. Bt d truth u shared is realy so sad.. I just can pray for him..
138 BOSs 2014-11-21 19:00:14

Let me Update a more saddest News which I don't know at the time posting the topic

As their branch office is present in our city, his home town...he desperately tried very hard for a transfer..it seems he really had a fight with his superiors and even decided to leave the job he fail

BUT FINALLY HE WAS SUCCESSFUL IN HIS TRAILS AND RECEIVED TRANSFER ORDERS ON THAT SAME DAY...NOVEMBER 19th and HE WAS SO EXCITED... So Excited and immediately prepared to fly to home town

May be his was Over excited that his heart couldn't manage it... Hmmm??