+ 1080x1920 Wallpapers
+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your iPhone/Android
higher education
TOPIC id: 176212
Replies: 17 - Views: 595
19216 blueflame 2015-01-16 23:11:40

Hello all.
Welcome to my boring topic well yes it is. I would like to share something that is going on with about more than half of the students in our country India.

Okay, why do you think Indians researching in India make No progress at all but when the same person goes to US ended up with a Nobel prize or highest mathematics prize. Are we not capable or course not because the amount of time we study is approximately twice that people do in other countries.

The thing is we have to study to get into a college a good college and then have to study to get the job and yes here our life is just over. Bachelor degree is about how much you are able to grasp or memorize. Is this studying. It is like training a monkey to do the same thing again and again. Why there is such a huge lack of creativity in every college I have been. Even in IITs no one seems to concentrate on what we are learning. They provide books lectures all sort of web articles. But still where is the knowledge that creates a curiosity in our head to find something new and research over it. Think over it. Do not give up before you reach 28. That's the age when you can think about new things after that comes.life responsibility. hope you get what I am trying to say. Enjoy the weekends.
197104 ritisha 2015-01-16 23:16:41

perfect view....
19216 blueflame 2015-01-16 23:17:39

@ritisha: perfect view....

Thank you
197104 ritisha 2015-01-16 23:19:40

@blueflame: Thank you

wlcm
89138 Ashwani3451 2015-01-16 23:38:01

nice
182610 keishjel 2015-01-17 06:18:25

im a graduate of bachelors degree.. s-teacher
93544 Manojk 2015-01-17 07:03:52

I appreciate your points and what you mentioned above buddy!
s-smile
93544 Manojk 2015-01-17 07:07:56

But at what extent your points are accurate?

What are the reasons behind the mindset of getting good colleges and jobs instead of focusing over the knowledge and curiosity, they're studying about?

Are we really doing nothing after studying here?
Are we really just getting training not knowledge?
93544 Manojk 2015-01-17 07:14:50

You know, after about the Complete study in India, those great genius did something great!
So ofcourse we're quite capable and totally filled with knowledge and skills, just we needed a platform to show it!

You know about ISRO?
Their MOM mission, the great success story of Indian space scientists?
Of course, we did it and made a history by it!
First attempt and successful!
No one did it in first attempt and even in this much lower budget, just lower than a Hollywood movie has!
93544 Manojk 2015-01-17 07:30:18

@Manojk: But at what extent your points are accurate? What are the reasons behind the mindset of getting good colleges and jobs instead of focusing over t ...

I'm not saying you're wrong mate!

But not completely right also at the same time.

The reason behind getting good job is also the population and competition we face, so everyone focuses over Good colleges and jobs, and we have to be otherwise just imagine a life without any job in this large populated country and sky hiking prices of commodities and others. That's also a reason, we should not forget it.
Other developed countries don't have this problem of large scaled population, so easy job and easy life so different mindset.

We in India, grow up by seeing people struggling without jobs and studies, so we have this mindset.
93544 Manojk 2015-01-17 07:38:21

@Manojk: But at what extent your points are accurate? What are the reasons behind the mindset of getting good colleges and jobs instead of focusing over t ...

My last two questions now;
Okay, so aren't we doing anything after studying here? Ofcourse, we are doing,
We are getting great knowledge and skills.

There are both existing at the same time, that is trained monkies and geniuses with high class knowledge and skills,
Check out in top international companies and organisations, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Nasa and wherever you'll have your look, Indians are there and ofcourse with the knowledge and skills they got here in India!