+ 1080x1920 Wallpapers
+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your iPhone/Android
Obama tour to INDIA
TOPIC id: 176349
Replies: 13 - Views: 550
138 BOSs 2015-01-25 21:53:40

How do you take this????

Do you Categorise this as a Formal Visit or any Special Significance it has?

Kindly Comment wish atleast a brief Explanation.. Just a Yes or a No is not Sufficient
82892 Suny99 2015-01-25 22:57:32

Yes I see its a very positive way for Indian economy and development for India.....but other side I show the American President give a small statement about Pakistan ......my question is IF America know that the all non-human activities are done by Pakistan in India then only y President of America say that the Only three days any violence not acceptable from Pakistan ......its totally clear that the America know all about Pakistan non-human activities but they don't want to accept it
82892 Suny99 2015-01-25 23:00:44

The above statement are only my view if any buddy get hearts from its then sorry .....its my personal view
197118 rexxx89 2015-01-25 23:08:27

It's not a formal visit .today every country knows that India going to lead the world in future . There is lots of opportunities here both for investment purpose and research..Modi has given a great platform and successfully built trust worldwide sothat they can think to invest into India freely.. And there are many other things that I don't wanna disclose because it can hurt feelings of many people that I never want to do as it is international chat site...
82892 Suny99 2015-01-25 23:13:44

@rexxx89: It's not a formal visit .today every country knows that India going to lead the world in future . There is lots of opportunities here both for investm ...

Ya I totally agree with u ....that's y I said that the above statement are only my personal view...... If the WAPSPELL administration found any violence in my comment then I request it to delet it
53144 wasim20khan 2015-01-26 01:50:06

Formal visit as per Obama and americans.

World's biggest achievement for indian govt. and indians....

Even media has forget Republic Day, they are celebrating Obama Visit Day instead Republic Day!

Height of chaplusi....

That is totally my personal view and i am NOT sorry if someone gets hurt with that.
82892 Suny99 2015-01-26 10:33:49

@wasim20khan: Formal visit as per Obama and americans. World's biggest achievement for indian govt. and indians.... Even media has forget Republic Day, they ...

Yes bro 100,% true
193408 Shuhag_4u 2015-01-26 10:51:02

is it really a matter that obama is here for d republic day?

how can he say that all d violence happenings in india is done by pakistan only

bt as an indian i also know that Pakistan is accused for many of our bad memories.

i m just thinking that y we need him to celebrate our republic day.

is he a guest or Indian government has planned for something better for us.
82892 Suny99 2015-01-26 13:01:30

@Shuhag_4u: is it really a matter that obama is here for d republic day? how can he say that all d violence happenings in india is done by pakistan only bt ...

Again I m clarify that I m not against any nation .....only the words from Mr. President of America said the any violence not acceptable from Pakistan within three days of tour .......if they know all about two country problem (india-pakistan) then what's the problem of America....
10565 raj4x 2015-01-26 13:55:50

obama visit is a part of modi's politically rich strategy(कूटनीति) and he has achieved alot already and you will see alot more in future
4100 TechGuy 2015-01-26 14:06:57

Visit does has significance. Obama accepting the invitation and first US president for Republic Day .Many deals signed. According to me most important nuclear deal which was pending for many years,