+ Beautiful Cellphone Wallpapers
+ 1080x1920 Wallpapers
+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your iPhone/Android
Raincoat
TOPIC id: 187844
Replies: 8 - Views: 255
109595 anshukshtriya 2019-05-20 13:52:17

Two days back I watched this movie, though I had seen it long ago almost 15 years , that time I could not understand it.

In those days whenever any relative come to visit us we used to bring VCD player on rent alnog with 3,4 CDs of movies ,I remember in those movies one was Raincoat, that time I didnt like it simply because it was not a KungFu type action movie I was fan of.

And Before those time ,almost in my childhood when VCDs player was not in trend, we used to rent Video cassette player we called it VCR, first cassette was always a marriage cassette of one of recently married family members and then start movies. One nostalgia is we had to rewards the tape to starting ,it was fun to watch every scene in opposite direction .

Watching Raincoat again with much understanding of love ,marriage , relationship this time i liked it,Though I m still fan of action movies.
87864 indianpride 2019-05-20 14:54:13

Ok
193257 rohiit 2019-05-20 15:46:36

Ok
157224 sach 2019-05-20 15:54:04

se-ok
188999 Someone 2019-05-20 16:19:54

Rituparno Ghosh’s Raincoat is a beautiful movie.
And the end of the film is also superb.
Aishwarya Rai has given a outstanding performance.
109595 anshukshtriya 2019-05-21 12:24:29

@Someone: Rituparno Ghosh’s Raincoat is a beautiful movie. And the end of the film is also superb. Aishwarya Rai has given a outstanding performance.

Ha yar. Aishwarya did great and ajay devgan also
197104 ritisha 2019-05-21 16:41:55

VCR time was really nice compare to VCD n DVD
first rent p VCR player lao... we used to watch 2-3 movies back-to-back
i still remember..watching Baazigar with cousins for 4 times back-to-back
s-hihi
193257 rohiit 2019-05-21 17:10:39

@ritisha: VCR time was really nice compare to VCD n DVD first rent p VCR player lao... we used to watch 2-3 movies back-to-back i still remember..watching Ba ...

So true..what an enjoyable time it was ..we also used to bring rented VCR/VCP ..on week ends (saturday) with friends watching bk to bk movies whol night
109595 anshukshtriya 2019-05-21 18:06:08

@ritisha: VCR time was really nice compare to VCD n DVD first rent p VCR player lao... we used to watch 2-3 movies back-to-back i still remember..watching Ba ...

Ha. Next day we had to return it so we were watching all night till early morning.