+ 1080x1920 Wallpapers
+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your iPhone/Android
SMS your buddies!!!
TOPIC id: 67563
Replies: 7 - Views: 1849
2 AURO 2010-11-28 01:45:00

Hi friends!

We feel that wapSPELL SMS services have been the bomb! You all liked it! We just thought of adding some taste to SMS services. You would all love it too!

New feature

You can now send SMS to your Indian buddies even without knowing your phone number!
Just type their phone username (eg. AURO) in 'Recepient' field and voila, the sms would be sent!

You can go to your buddy's profile and click on 'Send SMS' to do the same too!

This would protect user privacy as well as provide ease of service too!

Example usage of this feature:
* General communication.
* Call your buddies online.
* Greetings.
* Wishing 'Good night/Good morning' etc.

You and your recepient buddy must have your phone numbers confirmed with wapSPELL and should comply with normal qualifications to send SMS. If you face any problems in SMS, feel free to contact LIVE HELP.

s-yahoo
111324 DRAGON_X 2012-01-08 15:07:19

So what happend to that now, auro
157900 Bubbly 2012-07-19 15:32:40

I didnt get it
44051 RAKIB 2012-07-24 06:48:38

@Toeiytbs: share SMS Link is Unclickable. Why SO...... ????

It becouse your phone does not support it..
157660 thedevilashish 2012-07-24 07:05:33

s-flowers
52866 Krouze 2012-07-24 07:41:23

oh wow sirjee its awesome actually i wnted des only...lol
54627 Lulu 2012-07-24 08:31:30

I liked it until I could no longer use it :(
54627 Lulu 2012-07-24 08:32:30

Oh, this topic is so old na s-lol