+ Beautiful Cellphone Wallpapers
+ 1080x1920 Wallpapers
+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your iPhone/Android
Why do Men Hit their Wife orGF
TOPIC id: 78493
Replies: 17 - Views: 952
60799 wicked_sunny 2011-04-23 07:19:36

I recently met a friend (girl) she was hiding a black eye using her dark goggles . Her face was although bruised but well hidden under make up. I didn't say anything as i didn't wanted to offend her. I tried my best to cheer her up. Make her enjoy the moment. No words were said but it was clear her boyfriend had hit her.

Why do men hit their wife or GF?

This question came again and again to my mind. Her boyfriend thought she was giving chances to some other guys at dinner date last night.
Are girls no more than pets on whom men want to put their name tag ?

It would take around 7 months for any man to pick any girl , to date that girl and then get a chance to do something but if a girl decides to cheat it would take just 7 minutes for her to find any man to do anything. However she never does such things as she thinks herself to be commited.

On a date girl dresses her best, tries to look her best only to please her boyfriend. She looks beautiful thats why many men oogle her. But the boyfriends here are not able to understand that all her beauty is for him, he gets to do anything others just get to watch. Why blame the girl for being stared just because she made an effort to look good for boyfriend?

Why do girls have to sacrifice all her male friends, if she wants to be in a successful relationship?

Why do men hit girls?
16669 Raavii 2011-04-23 07:44:07

Itz bit surprising that y0u have written so much against man even being a man.. s-thinking
And in my opinion itz vice-versa and itz not right to say that every man beat their gf or wife..

and even itz not right to say that male always dominate in a relation and do fault.. So don't know why man hit but yeah for sure i can say not every man do it.. Btw for reference y0u can watch the movie 'AITRAZ' hehe
44051 RAKIB 2011-04-23 07:58:43

no comment form me!?
s-pardon RAVII you said well yar. se-nicker
60799 wicked_sunny 2011-04-23 08:54:19

So far i have hit none, whatsoever be the reason @ Zane
53144 wasim20khan 2011-04-23 10:01:10

Y u asking 2 us? Are u n0t a man? Anyways every man d0esnt d0 so...

bt if s0me1 sh0w off he is d0minating in relati0nship by hitting a gal...itz syndr0m dat he z nt a man...s-lol
81300 Andrew_Flintoff 2011-04-23 10:31:48

coz some gfs r blood suckers s-3lol
58618 dkutprnt 2011-04-23 10:46:02

None will give you appropriate answer coz most of all here are either unmarried or if have girlfried might not have ever hit them. Its rare case. If you want appropriate answer, either make a girlfriend or wait untill get married. Only then you will be able to get suitable answer.
58618 dkutprnt 2011-04-23 11:01:28

Anything s-lol
107731 preeet 2011-04-23 11:06:06

smetyms d men becom possessive 4 their gf n smetyms d grls bocome its d onlyy reason n thnks buddy to post sch topc here
10565 raj4x 2011-04-23 12:38:45

Only a sick moron will hit his wife or gf or any related woman who lacks trust and self confidence,or knew his short comings,whatever be the case one should not do that as everyone has freedom to live like he/she wants
95557 Anshul111 2011-04-23 13:39:37

every person has differ values, views n qualities, all r not same.