+ Beautiful Cellphone Wallpapers
+ 1080x1920 Wallpapers
+ Write Text/Name on Wallpapers
+ Amazing ringtones for your iPhone/Android
parents vs old age home?
TOPIC id: 79679
Replies: 7 - Views: 1040
111905 Heartbreakkid2 2011-05-08 15:23:42

dis topic is creating on occasion of mother's day pls stop 2 send ur parents 2 old age home because our parents r really precious 4 us n it is a mercy appeal. pls post ur msgs hw 2 stop dis foolist work 2 send ur parents 2 old age home? Thanks
71067 waydefiner 2011-05-08 15:44:42

s-down it's ridiculus to do that. Infact that's stupidity. . .

I shall look after my parents till death, nice topic.
23217 Hunterex 2011-05-08 15:51:30

I will never send them, I'm a nurse bt I wl hire a caregver to care for her, while im working
108585 jonnyr 2011-05-08 15:52:10

.s-liked.
69409 Darken_Essence 2011-05-08 15:52:56

i didnt send my dad an i wont send my mom no matter wht..its shame full that kids do that..but some mom or dad do wana go to a home ..but other then that shameful that they do that
57897 Rrajj20 2011-05-08 16:01:35

s-liked
60799 wicked_sunny 2011-05-08 22:40:55

In india its rare practise.
We live like family we die as family.
Family is the smallest but strongest unit in india.
Its most powerful than anything known to indians.
Kids are center of it all and everthing is done to give them better life and better future.
Old ppl are head of the family they provide the necessary guidence to younger ppl of the family even if they are weak and can not do any other work.
They help in house work only that much which they can do.
Mostly spend time and play with grandchildrens.

Old age home is unthinkable for us.

But yet friction can be seen in few families. Old ppl loose temper easily. They can be irritating some times . Younger generation can think them to be fool. But yet they deserve the respect. They should not be back talked .

Few idots who think old parents are useless. They start abusing them, few also beat them.

But i must not be forgotten that when you were young you were weak just like your parents are now. You were useless just like your parents are now.
But parents didn't threw you out of the house they cared for you.
Now they are old and deserve proper care just like they took care of you.

We get blessings of our parents it protects us from all the evil of world. Their life experience is precious. So love them, respect them and care for them.

Good topic on mother's day.

I wish all the mother's Happy Mothers Day.

s-goodpost s-liked +5
111905 Heartbreakkid2 2011-05-08 23:17:14

thanks alot sunny bro